Broccoli Manchurian & Onion Capsicum Fried RiceBroccoli Manchurian & Onion Capsicum Fried RiceBroccoli Manchurian & Onion Capsicum Fried Rice
This is a fusion recipe,the so called Indo-Chinese fusion 🙂
I have adapted this recipe from Chef Harpal Singh’s recipe video but with some tweaks.I normally make this recipe with cauliflower but this time tried my hands on Broccoli and taste was Just outstanding.
This is how I dish out the recipe:
1 small Broccoli,separated int florets
2 Tbs refined flour
1 Tbs Corn Starch
1 Tbs Ginger garlic paste
1 Tsp Garlic,chopped
1 Tsp Ginger,chopped
3 Green chili
1/2 ts Red chill paste
1 Tsp Soya Sauce
1 Tsp Vinegar
1/2 Tsp Black pepper powder
2 Stalks Spring onion, finely chopped
Oil for deer frying+1 tbs Oil
Salt as per taste
3 Tbs water + extra for making batter
- Soak broccoli in boiling water for 5 to 7 minutes & strain it after.
- Add refined flour, ginger -garlic paste, salt & pepper in a bowl.
- Mix it with help of some batter and make a thick batter
- Add broccoli florets in it and coat them well.
- Take oil in a wok and heat it
- Deep fry the coated broccoli florets on medium heat till they get crisp
- Remove them on paper towel to soak excess oil
- In a separate wok,heat oil.
- Add chopped onion, green chill,chopped ginger & garlic.Saute them till the raw smell goes off and onion become translucent
- Add spring onions and saute for next 2-3 minutes
- Add chili paste,soya sauce, vinegar, little salt & pepper.
- Mix corn starch in 3 tbs water
- Add this mixture to the sauce mix and boil it till the sauce thickens
- Add broccoli florets in the sauce & mix it well.
- Serve it with Vegetable rice or Noodles.